1. The cumulative shipments of ECHONET Lite devices by FY2022
The cumulative shipments of ECHONET Lite devices until the end of FY 2022 reached 138.79 million units (May 2023).
2. Publication of international standards
Application communication interface between storage battery and HEMS controller was published as international standard IEC/ISO 14543-4-302 on April 20.
3. Member ID/manufacturer code
In consideration of the use in API, etc., the manufacturer code that was used in the past was changed to the member ID/manufacturer code.
4. Policy on the use of ECHONET Lite Web API guidelines (usage guidelines)
As guidelines for businesses declaring that they are using the ECHONET Lite Web API guidelines, the “Policy on the use of ECHONET Lite Web API guidelines (usage guidelines)” was released (June 2023).
5. Various regulations and specification publication
Detailed Requirements for APPENDIX ECHONET Device object Release R (May 2023), ECHONET Lite Web API Guidelines API Specifications, ECHONET Lite Web API Guidelines Device Specifications etc. were released to the public one after another.