Main Benefits of membership
- 1Members can review and comment on the ECHONET standard drafts.
Members can also apply to add new device objects or change the properties of existing devices.
- 2Members can display their products and technologies and introduce them at forums, symposiums, and exhibitions.
- 3Members can participate in Plug Fest to conduct interoperability tests on their products with products and technologies from other members.
- 4Members who obtain certification can place the ECHONET™, ECHONET Lite™ and ECHONET Ready™ and ECHONET Lite AIF™ trademarks on their products.
- 5Members can acquire the maker codes needed to develop ECHONET Specification-compliant products.
- 6Members can use the ECHONET Lite Web API experimental cloud that supports service development for ECHONET Lite devices.
Membership and qualification
*1 Managing members and General members can assign affiliated companies as associate members.
Annual membership fee for associate member is free and membership rights are the same as a general member.
*2 Annual membership fees are applied to all areas of the ECHONET Consortium’s operation and are excluded from taxation.
*3 Members can participate in proposals and WGs at the request of the upper committee.
*4 Necessary materials and information are provided by the ECHONET Consortium based on requests from the members.
*5 A site for posting use cases, questions and answers, etc. for the purpose of learning support for ECHONET Lite.